| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kingston, On in September is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 92.7mm (3.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Kingston, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kingston, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kingston, On:
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 141 kms (87.6 miles) W
- Trenton, On, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) W
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 149.7 kms (93 miles) SW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NNE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) NNE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) NE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) NE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) ESE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) ESE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 85.3 kms (53 miles) S
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) SSE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) SE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) S